English Language (1123) | O Level | Crash Course
This crash course offers a complete online class for both the covering of the syllabus and the preparation for the examination. The O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) is a tentative 6-8 weeks …
This crash course offers a complete online class for both the covering of the syllabus and the preparation for the examination. The O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) is a tentative 6-8 weeks course, where the prime goal is to train a student from scratch to learn everything that they need to know for the examination. We incorporate a sophisticated strategy to target all the subject areas that are required to get the best grade possible. The course covers the complete syllabus of English Language (1123)- For O Level. The O level English Language crash course online (O level English Language 1123 crash course online) has been designed to help any student, no matter how much they have prepared for the course. Students at all levels can benefit from the course. You are not required to buy any book to complement the course as it covers all that is required for a successful attempt at the subject. Also, being a crash course, the curriculum follows periodic content availability, just like a real classroom. However, the timing of the class does not matter: each student can take the class as per their own feasibility. Whenever new content is uploaded or is available, an announcement is made on the O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) page, and communicated via e-mail to the students so that they may stay informed. Also, you may join later as the course allows for backward compatibility. Thus, a student joining in week 3 has access to the materials of week 1 and week 2, as well as limited ability to submit the assignments of these weeks. The curriculum shall be updated as the O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) progresses.
Ideally, the course contains:
- Complete lectures of Each Topic in A Unique Way
- Notes and Presentations
- Periodic Assignments with Proper Grading and Feedback
- Past Paper Based Quizzes
- Forum Access To Ask Any Question
- Complete availability of the Teacher.
- Best Resources and Guidelines
- Tip and Tricks for Paper Solution
- Paper Attempting Methodology for Best Grades
Join the O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course)now and get the best grades in upcoming examination.
What Educate A Change Expects From The Student For This Course?
Crash courses on Educate A Change are designed specifically to revise the syllabus and solve as many past papers as possible. Our expectation with such courses are as follows:
- The students is aware of the subject’s syllabus and has gone through the syllabus content in detail at least once.
- The student understands the basic paper solution pattern.
- The student’s expectation regarding O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) is to further their current knowledge by a revision of complete syllabus, learn paper solving techniques and practice as many past papers as possible for the upcoming examination.
- The student needs a quick revision of the syllabus content to refresh their knowledge.
- O level English Language crash course online (O level English Language 1123 crash course online) is the student’s preferred method to get the best grade in their exams.
How Will The Course Progress?
The O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) has been designed to provide maximum flexibility to our students. Here is a breakup of how the course will progress in general. This division is subject to change based on the progression of the course:
- Once your O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) has been activated, a timer starts to run on each of the content areas reflected in the curriculum section. Mobile users may access this section by clicking on the cube shape above this description.
- The timer remains unique to each student. It defines the exact time when you will receive a new content.
- Generally, the crash course has a weekly progression. This aspect means you will get new contents at different times during the week. Again, the timer shows you the exact time for the content to arrive in your portal.
- If there are any significant changes, you will be informed in the announcements section. Remember, the announcements section is listed above this description. Additionally, you may locate the announcements in your e-mail as well. Do not forget to check the junk/ spam folder regularly.
- We use the Facebook Group of Educate A Change to communicate different course related updates as well. You can join the group using the following link https://www.facebook.com/groups/AYLOTIEducation
- The timings for live classes, if any, are also coordinated using the announcements section and emails.
- There are specific classes in the O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) called quizzes. These quizzes can be attempted at any point as you wish. There is no restriction as to when you have to attempt them. However, there is a restriction on the number of times you can access any quiz. Make sure you remain aware of those restrictions. They are mentioned at the start of the quiz.
- Additionally, there are assignments in the O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) as well. These assignments are designed using the past paper contents mostly. Remember, the assignment will be marked exactly one week after your first submission by the instructor. In some assignments, you have more than 1 submission as well. In such cases, you have to make sure that we receive your second submission before 1 week passes since your first submission. Also, only one submission is marked by the instructor.
- You may attempt the assignment directly on the portal or you may attempt it on a piece of paper and attach pictures or PDF here on the portal. Both ways are completely acceptable. Emailing the assignment is not allowed. Similarly, you may not use social media to submit an assignment.
- The past paper discussion classes of O level English Language crash course online(O level English Language 1123 crash course online) will focus on providing the detailed solution methods of past papers. Additionally, video discussion using recorded videos will be provided for the most important questions. Detailed points, techniques and information for each question are also included.
- The official course discussion board or FORUM is accessible to all the enrolled students. You may ask any question related to any class, quiz, past paper discussion or assignment etc. both in public and private on this forum. This forum is the official method to ask questions and get answers by your instructor. You can ask using written, audio, video or image questions. Additionally, you can quote different answers on the forum for further clarification as well.
What may NOT be expected from the course?
O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course) is a formal course, which makes it impossible for Educate A Change to make any adjustments for any specific students. Students must not expect the course to:
- Give the material before the time on your timer.
- Give all the material at once.
- Give more time for the material to be accessed than the course’s time.
- Give the material in any other form than mentioned in the course
- The course does NOT register or pay your fee for the official Cambridge examination
Additionally, you may NOT except the instructor
- To give you any personal mentoring outside the course in the same price.
- Answer questions and other issues you may have regarding the course on personal social media.
- Collaborate with you in any shape or form outside the mentioned methods of the O level English Language crash course (O level English Language 1123 crash course)
A reply or support in any of the above mentioned issues may NOT be expected.